18__ Wolf & Wisconsin Rivers RR Stock Certificate. Operated as a logging railroad between 1885 and 1889. This line was built by the George W. Pratt Lumber Company west from Post Lake to logging lands near Pelican Lake. The logs were dumped into Post Lake and floated down the Wolf River to the mill at Oshkosh. The Wolf & Wisconsin RR was taken over by the Milwaukee Lake Shore & Western RW in 1889, which subsequently was absorbed into the Chicago North Western RR system in 1893. Neat scripophily document in EF condition.