1881 Sharon Railway Stock Certificate. Very attractive scripophily document with vignettes of train and industrial facilities. The Sharon RW served the coal area NW of Pittsburgh with track connecting Pymatuning to Sharon, and with branch lines from Boyce to Sharpsville and from Ferrona to New Castle. This line was incorporated in 1873 and grew through internal construction and mergers with other lines. Eventually the line was leased to the Erie RR. This antique stock certificate is in VF+ condition.